Dear Christian,
When I look at you today, I realize my love for you grows deeper, richer, and more satisfying as time goes by. When something bad happens, I know that I can count on you to take me in your arms and tell me everything will be alright.
i just want to tell you that you complete me in life your touch has an amazing effect on me. when you look at me i feel lost in your eyes.
Baby! your presence gives me all the happiness in life.
when you around me, i feel so good.
when you are around me, i feel some kind of passion and connection with you.
When I feel your gaze upon my eyes and your hand holding mine,
a wonderful feeling wraps me up. Your love has turned my life around.
I know tomorrow will be better than today because of you.
Thank you for loving me, even when I'm being impossible and grumpy. For offering your unconditional support.
Thank you for seeing me through the eyes of love, and overlooking my many flaws. For making me feel beautiful. For believing I'm beautiful.
I know I'm not the easiest person to love. To look at. To share a life with. Thank you for doing it anyway. For wanting to do it anyway:*..
Love,
Sha 💝
_170317_

Thank you for all your kind words baby, I love you.
ReplyDelete