Before
I met you,
I
felt that i couldn’t love anyone
That
nobody would be able to fill the void in my heart,
But
that all changed when i met you..
Then
i came to realize you were always on my mind.
You knock me with Honesty,
You knock me with Loyalty,
You knock me with a man who energetically and can work
, hardworking.
You knock me with a responsibility,
You knock me with fear on god
You've shown me how to live
How to smile, what to say
You've shown me what it's worth
To love someone each and every day
So this poem goes out to you
For everything you've done
And I hope now you understand
That baby, you're the one!
Happy One Month Anniversary,Christian💝
,
Love,
Sha
1703-1704
-->
Happy 1st month anniversary to us baby.
ReplyDelete1 Month.
4 Weeks.
30 Days.
720 Hours.
43,200 Minutes, and
2,592,000 Magical Seconds I have spent with you, and it will be keep on counting :)
thank you baby for showing me what is feel like to be love by someone. I love you you babe and lets continue our journey together. God Bless You ;)